Old 28-09-2009, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
SteveB[_10_] SteveB[_10_] is offline

Default Where have my apples gone?

wrote in message
I heard on "The FiringLine Forums" that some coyotes like apples. On
YouTube they say that Gray Squirrels eat apples too.
KM

Correct on both counts. I had a coyote come out in broad daylight to feed
on crabapples (those that are about one inch in diameter) and it returned
several days in a row. I thought it was cute, being a newcomer to this
ranch life. I found out later that it had eaten a turkey, a cat, and a kid
goat at the neighbor's house.

Any squirrel eats apples.

Steve

--
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of
patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson -

So, how's that change and hope working for you?