Old 06-10-2009, 02:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default Bc. Calypso test.jpg

Must have been yet another case of the image not being originally posted
to the eternal-september server, so it doesn't show.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - http://www.firstrays.com
www.firstrays.com
Orchid Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books
Artwork, Free Services & Lots of Info!

From: Wendy7 ]
Posted At: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 8:19 AM
Posted To: alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Conversation: Bc. Calypso test.jpg
Subject: Bc. Calypso test.jpg

G'morn to you Ray,
I posted a pic (Bc. Calypso test.jpg) yesterday at 9:23 am here on abpo?
I had news
server connection problems so was testing.
Glad you replied as now Chuck has your link to our great group.
Cheers Wendy
"Ray B" wrote in message
When did you post the pic Wendy? I sure didn't see it.
Chuck: http://www.firstrays.com/orchidphotos.htm
Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - www.firstrays.com