Old 07-10-2009, 01:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Bc. Calypso test.jpg

Bc. Calypso test.jpgI can't see it either. Just happened by here on a whim. Chuck, come on over to the bright side. Follow Ray's instructions.

Diana
"Ray B" wrote in message news:000401ca4689$03346630$0201a8c0@fro...
Must have been yet another case of the image not being originally posted to the eternal-september server, so it doesn't show.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - www.firstrays.com

Orchid Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books

Artwork, Free Services & Lots of Info!

From: Wendy7 ]
Posted At: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 8:19 AM
Posted To: alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Conversation: Bc. Calypso test.jpg
Subject: Bc. Calypso test.jpg

G'morn to you Ray,

I posted a pic (Bc. Calypso test.jpg) yesterday at 9:23 am here on abpo? I had news

server connection problems so was testing.

Glad you replied as now Chuck has your link to our great group.

Cheers Wendy

"Ray B" wrote in message news:000001ca4679$b017b010$0201a8c0@fro...

When did you post the pic Wendy? I sure didn't see it.

Chuck: http://www.firstrays.com/orchidphotos.htm