Old 08-10-2009, 11:16 AM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Too Late to Sow Lettuces for Fall?

On Oct 7, 4:30*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 13:31:28 -0400 in Red Hot Pepper *wrote:

I do appreciate your opinion/advice on this one.

NC Ag extension recommends growing lettuce from transplants rather than
directly from seed. *
Wally World, Lowes, and Homewood nursery all have 4 and 9 packs
of young plants.

And if you're feeling moderately evil, grab a flat of broccoli
to see if there are any groundhogs nearby.
--
Chris Dukes

Explain the groundhog thing? I may be feeling evil but I want to know
what I am getting into.
MJ