Old 16-10-2009, 01:30 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
ReelMcKoi ReelMcKoi is offline

Default Ponds vanishing

"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in message

I've noticed few supplies at many stores, although I have wonder if
part of that is because you can get so many of the same items cheaper
online.

As for fewer ponds, there aren't that many in my area to start with.

The stores here used to carry a lot of pond supplies and plants.
No more. Wal*Mart didn't even have water lilies/pond plants this
year. If they did it was only a few, they sold out and didn't get more in.

--
If you're a past or present resident of