Old 19-10-2009, 01:10 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Ponds vanishing

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 19:26:41 EDT, Bonnie NJ wrote:

It's getting time to shut the pumps down and I'm not looking forward
to the quiet.
Bonnie
NJ

Hiya Bonnie,

I was thinking of you the other day, though I'm not sure if I've got you
and the right pond connected. It was in regards to hiding plumping outside
the pond, did you once use silk house plants?

See my watercress picture, underneath is a large white elbow with 1 large
and 1 smaller ball valve connected to a black spray bar:
http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/a...closing015.jpg
~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us