Old 26-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Shirleyp Shirleyp is offline
Registered User

Default Move a Rose

Hi can anyone advise me?

I want to move the rose "Princes Trust" which has been a Pot for 4yrs into a position in the Garden where another Rose has been for the past 6 months, will this be alright? and should I cut this back to give it a better chance of survival, and would now be a good time to do it.

The Rose I want to move into the Pot is " Gertrude Jekyll" I understand that this should be cut back by a third in Jan/Feb would it be better to cut it back when we move it to the Pot ( this is the Rose we have had in the Garden 6 months)

Shirley
Cambridge UK