Old 27-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Plum13 Plum13 is offline
Registered User

Try moving them all outside for a while and see what happens as they probably don't particularly like being indoors. If possible, give the whole plants a good spray of water (foliage) but don't over-water the pots and only bring them back indoors if very cold weather (i.e. frost) is forecast. You might want to take a look at http://www.pots2plots.com which gives lots of advice about growing fruit, veggies and herbs in containers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by commando View Post
Hello all I am new to gardening and have never had so much as a lawn before.

I decided 4 weeks ago to by a bay tree (30cm tall) rosemary (10cm tall) and goji berry (30cm tall)

All three plants have been potted in peat free compost with stones at the bottom and reside in my flat next to my patio doors.

I have problems with all three plants and would like some advice if possible.

Bay:
My bay tree looks really healthy and has deep dark green leaves and a strong stem. However I have noticed small circular holes appearing as well as a clear gum like liquid and white residue on the leaves and am becoming concerned it may be diseased or something.

Rosemary:
The rosemary plants dont seem to have grown at all and look frail and dingy.

Goji berry:
the goji berry leaves have started to go yellow varrying ratios of yellowness on the different leaves.

I am totally clueless and realy dont want to fall at the first hurdle with my plants.