Old 27-10-2009, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Chickens killing my garden

Judith in France wrote:

... moving chicken houses

Following the thread I gather that chickens don't like their home being
moved. I'm planning on making moveable timber shed big enough for three
or four chickens. On wheels. How far can it be moved without upsetting
the chickens? I thought it would be a good idea to have a mesh floor and
be able to move it a few feet so the droppings fall on fresh ground.
I don't know much about chickens at the moment. I plan to make the
chicken house and get chickens sometime in the Spring of next year.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.