Old 27-10-2009, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Novice gardener purchased bay/goji/rosemary and already havingproblems help please

Judith in France wrote:

I would keep them outside, I have bay and it survives, albeit a bit
battered and we live in pretty inclement weather here in Winter.

My bay tree is a thug. I had to take the chainsaw to it the other year
to trim it back a bit! It self seeds all over the place with little bay
trees coming up like weeds in lots of strange places - I guess the birds
carry the seeds. Nice tree though. Always looks healthy.

When I see bay leaves for sale in supermarkets in little pots it makes
me laugh. I've got enough bay leaves to feed Europe :-) I wonder if
there is a market for them on eBay ;-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.