Old 28-10-2009, 04:22 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by commando View Post
Thanx everyone

I reckon I may try put them outside for a bit and see if that helps.

I dont feed them with anything at the moment so may try that as well does anybody know any decent feeds?
Rosemary likes warmth, sun and dryness. I would plan to repot in the spring into a soil-based John Innes 3 plus extra sand to give it the not too rich, well draining conditions it likes, and find a nice, sunny corner for it. There are many different forms. Which one do you have?

Bay trees get big - up to 25 feet - so they need to be treated like bonsai in pots. Good soil, balanced feeding, repotting annually with a root trim.

Goji are Himalayan in origin, and the plants of the genus that I know are huge - up to 12 feet high and more across as they sucker like mad. I cannot see they are a particulalry good pot plant, though of course with all the breeding that's going on they may be dwarfed forms. It is also a deciduous plant, so will be preparing to drop its leaves.

None are good houseplants.