Old 05-11-2009, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Chickens killing my garden

On 2009-11-05 10:05:32 +0000, Judith in France
said:

On Nov 4, 10:46*pm, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:04:33 -0800 (PST), Judith in France

snip
We had a *three hour thunderstorm and torrential rain this evening.

I can't believe that a week ago it was 18C and that we were putting our b

oat
into hibernation for the winter in the sunshine.
--

Martin

We are closing up the pool for the Winter today, but there is a chance
I shall get blown in. I can't believe that I was swimming in there a
little while ago. Whilst driving from here to Rodez last week, the
temperature went from 12 degrees to 24, that is some fluctuation
considering Rodez is not that far away but it is at a much lower
altitude so obviously they have a more clement climate.

Judith

We have April showers here today, so something is certainly topsy
turvy. It's sunny, breezy and the occasional flurry of water.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com