Old 12-11-2009, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
frankie t frankie t is offline

Default phalaenopsis taisuco kochdian

I have one of these plants for going on 3 years and it has not
bloomed, it grows nice leaves but not a flower.I keep it indoors next
to a window and it looks healthy. When I put it outside for a spell it
did not do well the leaves turned yellow and when I brought it back in
it turned green again.It is planted in orchid soil and I feed it with
orchid food and do not overwater it.I read today in the paper that a
cloned orchid will take up to 4 years to grow a spike. I live in the
north east thanks in advance for any input.