Old 13-11-2009, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default To pee or not to pee?

wafflycat wrote:
A also have a Shewee... every lady cyclist should have one ;-)

Umm. I'm sure I'm being very unimaginative here, but what difference
does cycling make to the requirement for one?

Much easier when out cycling the wilds of the country lanes and the only
place to 'go' is that large bed of nettles...

Oh right, so not specifically cycling as "wandering far from home"
aspect. That's ... kind of a relief. (As someone who uses a bike to
get from A to B rather than for the scenery, it didn't really click in
my brain). I prsume it would be equally useful to hikers, orienteers,
campers, etc.