Old 18-11-2009, 05:04 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

Hi Tina,

1. They bite me.
2. They invade Bumble Bee nests that I protect on my plot
3. They invade bird nests in my hedge bush.
4. They kill Hoverflies.
5. They kill Butterflies.
6. They get into everything in my hut.
7. They attack anything that moves.

I could go on but the list is endless, I humbly suggest that you observe these hoodies of the insect world as I have done. Criticism is best employed from a position that is unassailable through depth of observation.

PS:- Bumble Bees and Butterflies are fast becoming endangered species, ants on the other hand can be counted in the billions and probably trillions. Anything that I can do to protect these friends on my plot I will do with great gusto.

No offence intended but I honestly can’t think of any reason why I should let ants decide what lives and what dies on my plot through force of numbers.