Old 19-11-2009, 02:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses

Default Questions About Blue Rose

Keep looking.

The issue with blue in nature and semiconductor lasers - (blue ray) - geometry!

The feature size is very very small. Red is large and yellow is medium.

Purples are available we have some. Blue is elusive in most plants.

That is my take. There might be a custom plant - small source ?

Martin

Ian Sean wrote:
I am confused about blue rose.
Are blue roses natural or synthetic?
Where will I found a naturally planted blue rose?
How to breed blue roses?
From what place did blue rose originated?

I am looking forward to see some answers here as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance!