Old 20-11-2009, 04:21 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

Hi Tina,
My evidence is conclusive through observation, and I was educated to base my conclusions of observable fact.

You on the other hand have replied with a statement that I could not back up my posting.

Having answered giving my personal observations of the species Myrmica ruba which exceeded your 5 reasons,I felt that I had vindicated my original posting.

To then receive an unsubstantiated reply of ,no, perhaps, maybe, unlikely to my reasons why, is to be honest pathetic.

I had a problem with Myrmica ruba approximately 6 years ago, the organic remedy for cessation of infestation by this species I deemed worthy of sharing with others having a similar problem.

If this remedy offends you we must agree to disagree, however to call someone paranoid is not just insulting it is gross misuse of the English language.

I would also point out that the definition of the word paranoia is “chronic insanity often characterised by delusions or grandeur”. You might want to rethink before you reply to this post.

I would also humbly suggest that you read the quote under my site name as it is the gyroscope of a sane mind.

Uriel13

The mind is like a parachute it is totally useless unless open!!!!

PS:- Further postings by you will be ignored for the reasons stated.