Old 25-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Ton Wijnen Ton Wijnen is offline
Registered User

Default amaryllidaceae

I am a botanist and private collector in Holland. I am collecting Amaryllidaceae. I am searching Hippeastrum species,Hymenocallis species and Griffinia species. Also other Amaryllidaceae such as Brunsvigia ,Ammocharis,Boophane,Placea, Crinum, Rhodophiala species are very welcome. I am searching bulbs of seeds of these plants for my private collection.

Also I am searching some seeds or seedlings from Cryptostephanus species .

Can and will you help me please?

Or do you know other people in you area who can help me? Maybe botanists or private collectors?

Thank you very much and I hope to hear soon from you again.

Ton Wijnen
Holland"