Old 18-04-2003, 12:44 AM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default YOU GUYS NEED A LIFE!

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:49:27 -0500, Fringe Ryder wrote:

"Jay" sez:

I have a bunch of lives. In the pond I have Beagle-Girl,
Double-Beagle, FlameTail, Blackie, and over a dozen others, all of
whom are most definitely alive. Inside the house, in addition to
myself and wifey, we have three very animated kittycats. Lots of
trees, plants, birds scattered through-out. The yard is regularly
infested with deer, so much so that it was several years of
fruitless flower-planting by my city-raised wife before I finally
showed her why she couldn't raise flowers... as a doe and two fawns
munched on the brightly-colored salad bowl. Now she researches what
deer do and do not like so she can better plant what they DO like.

Life? We got lots of lives here. And not one of the many is as
empty as yours, such that we would post a trolling off-topic
flamebait to a usenet forum. Your life needs a new person!

Ah the gentle knife.
With a twist!
Excellently done, Fringe Ryder.

Cybe R. Wizard