Old 18-04-2003, 03:08 AM
Roger

Default Whooopppeeee! My roses made it thru the winter.

Hi All!

Just dropped in to say hi, and that all my (23) roses made it thru the
winter fine, and I think I did also.

I have two Don Juans that are three years old. I did not cut them
back and they completely cover a 25 ft femce and have a Zillion buds.
Sprayed and fed them yesteday-- I think they are smiling at this
beautiful weather we are having here in the central US.

I do have one Kings Ransom that is on the sick list, it too is three
years old, and has never done well- -but it tries. I jaust can't
bring my self to dig it up. I bought another to replace it with but
set it in a different place.

All you rose lovers have a great day, I have, and we'll talk later.

Roger!