Old 17-12-2009, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_2_] Broadback[_2_] is offline

Default Global Warming and what you can do to against it

Granity wrote:
.;872025 Wrote:
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;
rising sea levels, dwindling water supplies, mass deaths due to heat
waves, stoppage of the gulfstream, which
brings milder climate to north of Europe, super hurricanes, less food
due to droughts are some of the effects.
As you also know global warming is produced due to CO2 emissions
coming from burning of fossil fuels. So what
can every single person do to reduce global warming ?

Oh dear more greenies lies and disinformation.
There is no evidence that global warming will do any of the above.

And as for As you also know global warming is produced due to CO2 emissions
coming from burning of fossil fuels

that theory is becoming less creditable every day as scientists are
finding serious flaws in the AGW theorists work.

As the temperature has risen on Mars in the last few years can you
please give me advice on how to combat that? As I am very worried

--
Please reply to group,emails to designated
address are never read.