Old 18-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;
rising sea levels, dwindling water supplies, mass deaths due to heat
waves, stoppage of the gulfstream, which
brings milder climate to north of Europe, super hurricanes, less food
due to droughts are some of the effects.
As you also know global warming is produced due to CO2 emissions
coming from burning of fossil fuels. So what
can every single person do to reduce global warming ?

Why did you miss out reduction of air travel .I find it absolutely
amazing how so many people MUST fly several times a year for holidays.
50 years ago very very few people flew anywhere for their holidays.
Michael

especially the greenies, like to fly everywhere, as in Copenhagan they
should get a life instead of finding
new ways of tax's
GB's now on about a new carbon trading industry etc, guess who's just set up
a bussiness, yes his old mate B'Liar
If we are going to get mediteranian weather soon, as they forcast, bring it
on, it's b****y freezin here
lofty
Yep we've got 3" of white global warming here this morning.

I see the greenies attacked Lord Monckton at the conference yesterday, their only answer to people who disagree with them is to use violence against them, and ban them from the conference.