Old 18-12-2009, 11:42 AM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granity View Post
Yep we've got 3" of white global warming here this morning.

I see the greenies attacked Lord Monckton at the conference yesterday, their only answer to people who disagree with them is to use violence against them, and ban them from the conference.
I suspect you get some white stuff from time to time, and a couple of degrees warming (averaged across the planet) won't be sufficient to stop it. After all, if snow can fall in mediterranean areas, why shouldn't it fall in Britain even after a bit of warming?

Anyone of scientific integrity would attack Lord Monckton because he wrote a pseudoscientific paper full of misdirection and statistical tricks that bear no scrutiny whatsoever. You can search down point by point debunkings of what he wrote. If I say 2+2=5, and the person who points out my error is the president of Greenpeace, that doesn't make me any less wrong. But if you don't trust the greenies, I suspect you will find it was the scientific community who pulled him apart, because they were the ones with the expertise to do so. Of course, if you define a greenie as anyone who disagrees with Lord Monckton, then you may as well rely on the Daily Mail for facts.