Old 18-12-2009, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Global Warming and what you can do to against it

"echinosum" wrote in message

Granity;872114 Wrote:
Yep we've got 3" of white global warming here this morning.

I see the greenies attacked Lord Monckton at the conference yesterday,
their only answer to people who disagree with them is to use violence
against them, and ban them from the conference.

I suspect you get some white stuff from time to time, and a couple of
degrees warming (averaged across the planet) won't be sufficient to stop
it. After all, if snow can fall in mediterranean areas, why shouldn't it
fall in Britain even after a bit of warming?

Anyone of scientific integrity would attack Lord Monckton because he
wrote a pseudoscientific paper full of misdirection and statistical
tricks that bear no scrutiny whatsoever. You can search down point by
point debunkings of what he wrote. If I say 2+2=5, and the person who
points out my error is the president of Greenpeace, that doesn't make me
any less wrong. But if you don't trust the greenies, I suspect you will
find it was the scientific community who pulled him apart, because they
were the ones with the expertise to do so. Of course, if you define a
greenie as anyone who disagrees with Lord Monckton, then you may as well
rely on the Daily Mail for facts.

--
echinosum

I find it quite amazing that grown ups cannot accept that the World is a
damn site stronger and bigger than the dot on the surface called 'The Human
Race' and that the World has and will do what it has done for years and
years and years and will continue to do so long after "Man" has left its
surface. DO you seriously believe that the 'Human Race' will be here for
ever?

Global Warming --- Climate Change has NOTHING to do with man and is just
another way of trying to extract another tax or make another market from the
gullible 'Human Race'.

There is money in Global Warming -- Climate Change just as there was for the
unscrupulous in the Hula Hoop, Rubik Cube, Womble, Christmas Card etc etc
etc What does the World tick on? MONEY. Do you have a business? Do you make
a loss for the benefit of your customers?

For crying out loud "grown ups", can't you see it?

:-(((

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk