Old 21-12-2009, 11:42 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default climate change phenomenon

Jonno wrote:
Jonno wrote:
The biggest reason why I wont agree with this climate change
phenomenon is "they kept us in the dark", and didn't tell us what
they intended
to do...So we could see for ourselves. That in itself causes
suspicion . Then you ask yourself, why etc....
If you can argue all these points away, you're a better spin doctor
than I am....
Please pass this on....

I am open to convincing arguments, but not the crap without being
properly informed...
I think thats reasonable.

Tell me did you check out any one of these assertions or did you just
spam them on without another thought? How is that "being open to
convincing arguments"?

If you did verify any one of them that deals with science (since the
slurs and conspiracies are unverifiable) tell us which one and
present the evidence. Make a "convincing argument" so that we are
"properly
informed", I am not asking for a tract covering all 100 just one to
do with actual science.

And by the by who wrote this? Do you think it would be fair to
acknowledge them?

... snip 100 units of propaganda .....

CLIMATE CHANGE IS NATURAL: 100 REASONS WHY
Story Image

Regarding this article, I say "FOLLOW THE MONEY". These Climate
Change Guru's are predisposed to promote "Global Warming", in spite
of all the evidence to the contrary. They depend upon massive
government and private grants to fund their "research" and to live
comfortable lives.

Yes yes it's all a great global conspiracy. I don't suppose you have
any evidence?

What you completely fail to grasp is that if it was all fake any
scientists who could produce the evidence of the faking would become
instant celebrities and have gained enormous career prestige. But no
you prefer to assume that around the world none of them will break
ranks and take that prize. You don't understand science or
scientists one bit. Scientists rarely get rich, they live to learn
and to understand, to be the best in their field and beat the other
guy to it and if necessary to prove the other bloke is an idiot. Any
conspiracy involving academic fraud on this scale would leak like a
sieve.

Or is it that the blokes in the black cars with radios in their ears
have the dissenters all locked up in gitmo bay?

Who amongst us would not be tempted to promote such drivel if we
thought "it might be a good idea anyway....even if we ARE fudging
the data!"

Show me evidence of data fudging that has any real impact on the
situation.
Would we REALLY say that Global Warming is not man-made if it meant
we would lose our income? Where would we go? What would we do?
Certainly not me.
We need to stop acting like sheep and start doing some critical
thinking.

Absolbloodylutely!

It is time for you to lead the way. What critical thinking did you
apply to the above list?

It is obvious to me that there will ALWAYS be climate
change.....but to the extent we can affect it......it would be like
peeing in the ocean and expecting it to change the water level.

One more unsupported assertion.

David

David,
I guess if you peed in the ocean, you would affect the water level.
I am afraid the rest of your arguments hold up like this as well.
Youre a manipulator. Like the rest of your stuff, you have nothing but
hot air.

Please tell everybody how I have manipulated you or admit that all you have
is empty accusations.

Speaking of hot air, did you notice my repeated requests for you to justify
one thing you posted? I didn't notice the reply to that.

There will be climate change, but I will no longer support the life
style of those idiots who jet over far and sunder, and say the sky is
falling. Its strange how all this idea came about shorly after major
world financial crisis. It would have something to do with US running
out of cash would it?

Well no it wouldn't but if you feel that you can justify the allegation go
right ahead. Otherwise it is just another pointless slur.

I have yet to see climate staying the same.
So what if you say the world is flat. I say heretics like you are old
hat. Try changing some. It may make a difference instead of following
scheming people who hold shares in oil and coal corps. It may make a
man out of you.

This is the most ludicrous and baseless thing you have typed yet. Why on
earth would I be beating on climate change denial if I was following people
making money out of fossil fuel?

Happy new year. Its certainly been a happy result for me this year..
Must be someone is seeing this scam for what it is. But it aint
you.... Damn those Russians eh?

Now you are just making things up. Go to bed and post when you are sober.

David