Old 25-12-2009, 02:26 AM posted to aus.gardens
Trish Brown Trish Brown is offline

Default Melly Klismas

David Hare-Scott wrote:
anm wrote:
Merry Christmas to all
And may your gardens grow fruitfully in 2010
anm.

Thankyou and may I add best wishes to all. Travel safely, arrive in joy
and have no regrets.

David

Adding my good wishes as well. Have a lovely day, take a few minutes to
spend in your garden and laugh lots with your families!

Santa gave me an artfully decorated brick with the words 'Welcome to my
garden' on it. Also, a lime green garden gnome (name of Morris). DS
received a bird bath, three terracotta pots in the shape of Zeus, Hera
and Aphrodite and two garden gnomes. One holds a solar powered lantern
and the other is snoozing, but wakes up to make impertinent remarks in a
posh British accent.

We received some gladiolus bulbs and flower seeds too!

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia