Old 30-12-2009, 04:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Steve B[_4_] Steve B[_4_] is offline

Default Greenhouse heating question

"Dan L." wrote

Cross posted on edible as well.

Enjoy Life ... Dan

Dan: I specifically wrote separate articles to the two groups to placate
people who were anal about cross posting. This message was not cross
posted. It was done correctly to avoid people who have filters that
eliminate anything posted to more than one group, and also reach readers of
both groups, where they might not see it if they only read one group.

Hope this helps you comprehend the situation, but I really doubt it.

Are you moderator of this group? Or just want to be?

Steve