Old 24-02-2003, 10:29 PM
Gary Woods

Default new product(?)electric fencing for raccoon woes

ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

Really interesting, it is an electric fence that lays
out over the water. Four strands. It is anchored to
the side with these black supports. Looking at the pond
it really blends in

Sounds like something one could make up with farm supply store off the
shelf parts. Of course, not everybody has easy access to such, and if the
price for such a "specialty" item isn't obscene, why not? I think I'd be
happier with an AC line powered energizer though; more "poop" to get the
varmint's attention!

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods