Old 11-01-2010, 01:25 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Jackson is really cold!

Phyllis and i just got back from a week on the Caribbean. Wet,
somewhat cold, but nice.

Jackson, on the other hand, is freezing. The pond has 1.4 inches of
ICE on it. That is a first! Never quite this much. The weatherman
says we will have 18 degrees tonight. We may enhance the record. The
fish seem fine. Not really that bad for y'all in Michigan, but really
a lot for down here.

Good news, the pipes have not frozen while we were away!!! The kids
left the door under the kitchen sink open...as we asked...because that
is where freeze will happen if it does happen.

May your ponds be thriving (even in Florida).

Jim