Old 21-01-2010, 06:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_22_] Jonno[_22_] is offline

Default Nobel prize for caution and fact-checking?

Its obvious you are the one.
You're so intellectually gifted.
Yet you cant get it all together yourself.
Baying at the moon has some fine qualities, compared to your attitude.
When something obviously is fishy, don't you check this out ? It may be
have a better sense of smell when something smells off..
As a Technician I certainly do.
And you appear to take the word of scientists, when in the past, due to
heinous mistakes they made, you still side with them, which is something
akin to Sun worship to me.
Discrediting me at all points when you yourself know damn well there are
lots of issues with this Global Warming Theory either being man made or
happening by itself.
So why the tax before the issues are fully known. Why did our prime
minister want an open cheque when going to Copenhagen?
I am sorry I voted for him.....at this point. Maybe he will explain
fully one day...
Only a damn fool wouldnt ask questions, and yet when the scientists
themselves are asking questions, you take sides.

It seems first theory, first accepted!
Are you sure you're the same David Hare Scott who is so smart that he
can ignore all the hoo haa that's developed lately?
You cant make nature bend your will
Can you admit they've got something to worry about and its not
financially motivated?
Of course you cant...
Seeing you suggested it, if I bay at the moon, and I'm sure to get a
reply from you.....Doing the same.

End of reply to a goofball! You did seem intelligent at one time.

It appears these guys who got a Nobel Peace prize for checking turned
around and forgot to check their facts....
Its in the News,b ut you ignored that.
Cant stand getting it wrong, so you leave off.