Old 21-01-2010, 11:41 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_22_] Jonno[_22_] is offline

Default Nobel prize for caution and fact-checking?

On 22/01/2010 1:30 AM, FarmI wrote:
"David wrote in message

I have tried treating you seriously and all I get is disengagement with
the issues and loony tunes conspiracy theories. I cannot decide if you
are a troll who is pulling my leg or a genuine frootloop. I can decide to
stop wasting time on you. Decision made. Bay at the moon all you like.

I've been wondering how long it'd take you before you came to that decision.
I'm glad you did.

I was wondering that myself. He couldn't really think he's win in this
situation did he?
A lie will travel the world long before the facts are known.
I wonder how long it will be before they find other "unintentional"
mistakes.
It seems like some accept what the government feeds you on all levels.
Whether there is political interference or not. Not good enough fellers....