Old 22-01-2010, 07:38 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Nobel prize for caution and fact-checking?

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message

I have tried treating you seriously and all I get is disengagement
with the issues and loony tunes conspiracy theories. I cannot
decide if you are a troll who is pulling my leg or a genuine
frootloop. I can decide to stop wasting time on you. Decision
made. Bay at the moon all you like.

I've been wondering how long it'd take you before you came to that
decision. I'm glad you did.

I have had my doubts about the value of responding for some time but
didn't want to let some of the absurd claims go unchallenged.

I can certainly understand that desire, but sometimes life is just too
short. There needs to be some possibility of enlightenment.