Old 29-01-2010, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default N A KAYS where are they?

In article , Pete
writes

.

What size are you after ?

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Just the ones that will fit 12 into a tray, I sue them to sow the seeds.
With over 120 seed packets from HPS, RHS and various places I don't have
much room so need the square ones as they take up much less space. i
also use them for potting up cuttings of shrubs etc. when small. However
I tend to give cuttings away if i have too many so I run out of the
pots. I think they are the 7cm ones. Any bigger and I'm using too much
compost for the small amount of seeds sown IYSWIM

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph