Old 10-02-2010, 09:19 AM
FLP FLP is offline
Registered User

Location: United Kingdom
Default Greenseal Rubber Pond Liners & Lake Liners

Everything About Greenseal Pond Liners & Greenseal Lake Liners

Greenseal Rubber is the brandname and now trademark of Flexible Lining Products Ltd, created in early 2003 our Greenseal EPDM material is now widely accepted as both a superior and cheaper alternative to Trelleborg’s Swedish Butyl Rubber. Among the most sought after products we find Greenseal rubber liners, as they provide better results at significantly lower costs than other similar products which use Butyl, a material which incorporates natural rubber in its composition thus increasing the cost. The process of installing Greenseal pond liners and Greenseal Lake Liners are pretty simple and does not require any type of training. The first step is to create a hole in conformity to the owner’s preferences and specifications. Measuring is best done by using a flexible tape measure and follow the contours of the pond through the center – ensure you measure the longest length and widest width plus an overlap allowance around the edges for the Greenseal liners.

Anyone interested in building a nice and durable pond by using Greenseal pond liners should know that Greenseal rubber products can be purchased either pre cut to the client’s specifications or as entire rolls, which are perfect for people that not yet sure as to the dimensions of their future ponds. As Greenseal pond liners are manufactured by using the highest quality Greenseal EPDM and does not contain any type of harmful substances or chemicals, hence owners won’t have to worry about the harmful effects that installing our Greenseal pond liners and lake liners. Because Greenseal pond liners are 100% synthetic or EPDM rubber, the costs are considerably less to other materials as customers no longer have to pay unnecessary premium for small amounts of natural rubber that is found in the composition of these other products. Approximately 28% in the case of Butyl Rubber.

There have also been some cases when certain retailers have been caught selling our Greenseal rubber products as being the much more expensive Butyl rubber products or calling the material Greenseal Butyl. This is only possible because these products have pretty much the same characteristics, and more importantly they are almost identical, when considering the look and feel of both products. As opposed to the old alternative for people wanting to build their own ponds, which involved concrete for the lining of a pond, our Greenseal pond liners are immensely superior from all points of view. First of all, there is durability. All our Greenseal Rubber pond liners and lake liners carry our standard Lifetime Guarantee.

Repairs are significantly easier to carry out by anyone, and do not require any level of previous experience. As our Greenseal pond liners are made out of high quality EPDM rubber by Trelleborg, Sweden the repairing procedures are pretty much similar to those of cold repairs for inner tubes. Basically, all you need to do is identify the small tear and thoroughly clean the area around it by using a small quantity of solvent with an abrasive pad. After the area has dried it’s time to apply the FLP Repair Patch especially created for repair purposes. Make sure that the patch has fully adhered perfectly to the surface of the Greenseal Rubber product, you can even use a roller or anything else suitable. The pond or lake liner is ready to fill within 30 minutes of carrying out the repair.

Greenseal Pond Liners, Greenseal Lake Liners, Greenseal Tailored Liners, Greenseal Rubber