Old 16-02-2010, 11:25 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Arguments

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message

I once was at a meeting which included social policy types who were
talking about DSEs when another bloke whispered to me "why are they
talking about sheep?" I had to explain that they meant Designated Spouse
Equivalents not Drenched Sheep Equivalents.

LOL. I bet he laughed at that given that it's Dry Sheep Equivalents.

Then there was the time I got into terrible trouble talking about
Predetermined Motion Time Standards (I am not making this up it actaully
happened).

Even better!