Old 22-02-2010, 01:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Pond water level

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 23:13:01 +0000, Malcolm wrote:

®óñ© © ²°¹° wrote:
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:08:44 +0000, Gopher wrote:

Regardless of what your pond is made of (liner, pre-formed "plastic",
concrete or whatever) it is a bit of a pain when it springs a leak. With
a liner you have the option of emptying it totally saving fish, plants
etc. as you go and then laying another liner inside the existing one.
But it's expensive and a lot of work.

Radweld?

or mustard?

Malcolm

I mended a crack my pond with Duck tape.

Steve

Neural network applications, help and support.