Old 28-02-2010, 08:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Growing Tobacco

In article , Charlie wrote:

Now that I think about it, I wonder if LeftCoastBilly even owns a coat
and shoes.

Charlie

Well I once thought of it but it has always fallen thru the cracks.
March 6 I'm 62 and my kids are giving me a pair of high tech snow shoes.
I got waders and 3 ft. High boots but I need to get about and knock
snow off a lot of plants. Ticker issues. Failed miserably this year.

Never seen it like this and had the driveway plowed 4 times first time
in 35 years I did not dig out. El Nino and Al Gore may be on to
something.
More comfort food this night. Still the power never whimpered and
that is wonderful. Just found out oldest 35 got a ring last night looks
like three weddings in the next year. When it rains it pours. We are
HAPPY.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA