Old 28-02-2010, 11:56 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Is Double Digging Worth All The Extra Effort?

On 2/28/10 12:37 PM, EVP MAN wrote:

Thank you David for some very good and detailed information

You're welcome. I only wish I knew all this before I planted my own
garden some 36 years ago. Today, I do the equivalent but for each
planting hole I dig. What a pain!!

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean