Old 01-03-2010, 07:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Growing Tobacco

In article , Charlie wrote:

Ticker issues trump snow issues and that just might not be considered
failure, just prudence and adaptation to realities.

Yes but I still think I will live forever. Just in from moving some
snow mixed with driveway stone. Looks like a touch up in spring is in
order.

More comfort food this night.

? Gonna make me guess ?

Spaghetti Carbonara

1Whole egg and one yoke
Mixed with Hard Italian cheese Parmesan Romano type
Should look like boiled corn meal mush Yellow

Bacon or Panchetta 1/5 lb.
Heavy Cream i/4 or 1/2 cup

4 tablespoons of butter

Cook Bacon and leave some fat add some heavy cream

Boil your pasta I lb. Drain

Add butter to hot pasta Melt
Add egg and gratted cheese Move around to cook
Add Bacon and cream Mix

Some cheese to top with

Serve with bread and wine

Your backup get going yet?

Gas fireplace part on order.

This looks neat but $2000

http://www.amazon.com/Generac-5501-A...nerator/dp/B00
1DZNDFK/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1267470264&sr=8-14

Have your dancin' shoes ready?

Dancing fool. Frank went way too soon!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trqfeg-5Duo

Blessings upon you, my Brother.
Charlie

You take care Best!