Old 01-03-2010, 09:39 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Ky-Dan Ky-Dan is offline

Default Looking for old friends and pond page links

On Mar 1, 8:57 am, kathy wrote:
No webpages anymore or pond blog at this time.

kathy :-)

Hi Kathy!
Remember when I called you Kathy Thirtysomething by mistake!
Oh, well.
I remember when posting pond pictures online was new and exciting and
there
were bunches of us doing it. Not lately.
I made some web site revisions this winter but I've been trying to get
myself to do
that for 2 years.
No idea when/if I'll do another update.
Once in a great while someone will write me and say thanks for the
flower or pond
pictures.
Just the other day an advertiser from the UK offered to pay my website
bill for a year
if I'd place a little "paragraph" on one of my oldest outdated pages.
I took 'em up on it and so Ky-Dan.com is paid up for another year.
I never had any aspirations for profit, just looking for fishy folks
to chat with.

Anyway-- if anyone out there has a personal pond or garden page, drop
me a line or post here and
I'll gladly give you a link on my page.
Ky-Dan.com