Old 15-03-2010, 05:15 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Chumley Chumley is offline

Default Looking for old friends and pond page links

In article ,
"ReelMcKoi" wrote:

"Chumley" wrote in message
In article ,
"ReelMcKoi" wrote:
We have three choices of places we're tossing around. One is colder
and two arewarmer.

So where are you moving to?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We haven't decided for sure just yet. We're going to check out several
areas this spring again before making the final decision. We want to be
sure because it will most likely be the last move for us. Most of my
family are still in NY. I also have family in GA.

RM.... Frugal ponding since 1995. rec.ponder since late 1996. Zone 6.
Middle TN USA

Warmer is always better. Given that getting anywhere is just a
planetrip, have you considered the Southwest (suggested because of
comparable cost of living)? Hot in the Summer in some areas, but not
that terrible humidity you probably know and love ;-)