Old 16-03-2010, 11:59 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
ReelMcKoi ReelMcKoi is offline

Default Looking for old friends and pond page links

"Chip" wrote in message
... An ideal
situation is to snow-bird. Here for the winter, back home for the summ

er.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would love to be a snowbird. South in the winter and NY in the
summer. We've discussed that also and the RV would make is possible.
My family has land upstate NY where I can "camp" for the cost of the
electricity I use. They don't want the money but I wouldn't mooch from
them. The possibilities are endless.

Right now we're still sorting through a lifetime collection of
possessions. We're selling, throwing away and giving away loads of
things. We're drastically downsizing. As seniors, we don't need a
place this big anymore. Even the grandkids are working and in college
and HS now so no more overnight guests.

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.