Old 17-03-2010, 04:18 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Charlie[_2_];880413']On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:09:53 -0400, Bill who putters
wrote:

Gut em right away cut off head , paws pull off skin soak in salted water.

Gruesome but similar to de heading chicken and then plucking or
skinning. Hot water and resolve all that is needed.

I gotta add, Bill, for those who don't have old-fashioned knowledge
(and I know you do), have a care about tularemia
(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tularemia ).... and fleas. Plus, if
you have a sensitive tummy related to smells, dress 'em outside.

Rabberts die easily, a pellet gun will take care of them with little
noise to alert the cute-bunny-lovers.

Charlie

“The crafty rabbit has three different entrances to its lair”
Chinese Proverb

there are a lot of things sold on the market that u can put on your tree
but i would fence the area in as brooklyn1 mentioned, cut off any jagged edges or ripped up bark as carefully as u can.
other than that all u can do is wait and keep talking to your tree and yes
i do mean talking even though i know there are some that dont believe in it.
i think most gardeners talk with their plants, trees, etc and if they say they dont well who am i to say if they do or not lolol.
good luck with your tree. cyaaaaaaa, sockiescat.