Old 05-04-2010, 06:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Beautiful digital of the SISTINA chapel

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 15:23:33 +0200, Magda
wrote:

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 09:05:48 -0400, in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, joevan
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... I don't understand what "enough for you"? means. I have lived in
... America or 67 years plus, visited Italy once and know a bit of French
... and a few Italian words. I live in South Philly and have a lot of
... Italian friends and I still speak English. My family came to Virginia
... in 1617 and stayed, not to speak Italian but mostly english.
... And did you at least see the wonderful digital replication of the
... chapel? It is better to see that than to see it in person many say.

No, I saw it in person. Lots of people laying down all over the chapel because, let's face
it, it's hard to look up for so long, the neck hurts.

If you have been to this site you mention, it's written "Sistina" there.

Here, read this:

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cappella_Sistina

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

Been there done that in person and wiki and enough on a spelling
typo, goof whatever.