Old 05-04-2010, 10:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Beautiful digital of the sistene chapel

.. . . . . . . and thank you Joevan for the link, it was great.
Cheers Wendy
"joevan" wrote in message
Give it a while to load, and once it has finished use your left mouse
button to go around and around or up and down ceiling and floor. It is
worth seeing in great detail. I was there once in 1964 but it didn't
look this good. It has been treated in more recent years to a lot of
care and understanding of the art.

this via my email from one of my professional memberships.

"It is truly amazing. At least
the Vatican is putting digital imaging technology to good use. I
have had some people tell me they think it is better than actually
going there!"

http://www.vatican.va/various/cappel..._vr/index.html