Old 05-04-2010, 10:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Beautiful digital of the SISTINA chapel

"Magda" wrote ...
"Bob Hobden"
... So do a lot of places on the Web! Do a search.

Very stupid argument. Are you american?

As you have misunderstood my comment perhaps I should explain. I am trying
to show politely that you are being a pedant, more plainly, you are making
yourself look very stupid and small minded.

Unless you are simply a nasty vile Troll which is certainly a possibility.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden