Old 08-04-2010, 06:09 PM posted to bionet.plants
Mohamed Mohamed is offline

Default Question fertilizing plants

Hi,

I have a hybrid tomato genotype that I need fruits and seeds from; however it is currently not flowering, and looks rather "sad." I intend to add some fertilizer (it gets a weekly regime of fertilizer in small doses); however, I read somewhere that Bloom Boost (don't know which brand exactly) is supposed to promote flowering - which I can then hand-pollinate to obtain seeds, so as to not lose this genotype. Any thoughts and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Mohamed Yakub