Old 09-04-2010, 03:05 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default What You Feeding? Where You Buying?

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 22:45:11 EDT, "JB" wrote:

--~jan -

are you still feeding Sho Koi? Buying from Western Outdoor? Got any
reasonable leads on Matala Pads for me? I'm going to clean out my
filter/falls once the Iris bloom and it's time to chuck a bag or two of Lava
Rock.

Hi JB,

Yes, still feeding Sho Koi from Western Ponds. Got my supply last week.
When I placed my order free shipping was on orders over $79.99. So I
purchased my usual Sho Koi & Sho Gold, plus some of the bulk food oddities
for variety, fruit & veggie blend and cold weather, to get it up to that
price.

Matala; I purchased from Joe's Ponds www.joesponds.com he has some of it on
sale with free shipping. Better deal than last fall so I went ahead and
ordered for my 2nd bio-filter, even though I won't switch it out till
July-August at the earliest. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us