Old 20-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default What is thw best wat to carch small fry

The minnow trap can be a 3 litre pop bottle with a mesh bag around it and a
2" hole in the side. Fast, cheap, effective for babies that will fit the
moth of the bottle. Bait it with fish food or kitty food.

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
Bob wrote in message ...
We have had several spawning of Koi this spring and have noticed a
couple dozen small Koi ranging from 1/2 Inch to almost 2
inches..................... would like to catch them while they are
young........Will a minnow trap work or does any one have a good
method of catching them?.....at this rate it won't take long before we
are over populated.
Thanks

Bob & Susie
You may see our pond at: