Old 25-02-2003, 04:27 AM
Brian

Default Gardening Record Keeping Software

NS9G wrote:

"Brian" wrote in message
I guess you use paper and pencil instead of a calculator, or do you use an
abacus yet?

NS9G wrote:

"Pat Meadows" wrote in message

I'm interested in garden record-keeping software - freeware
or reasonably-priced shareware.

I've downloaded the following two programs and will be
trying them out over the weekend:

Seedplanner - http://www.seedplanner.com

MyGardenJournal - http://www.mygardenjournal.com

Does anyone use either of these, and have comments to make?

Alternately, does anyone have recommendations for other
programs?

Might I suggest a pencil and notebook for your garden record keeping?

You
can carry it around with you. Windows won't cause it to crash and you

will
be much healthier if you get up from the computer and go out where the
garden is.

I didn't sleep through math class. I do most figuring in my head. Sorry to
say I never learned the abacus but I did learn to not top post.

--
73 de Bob NS9G

Is this better for you ? Sorry some other group I visit like top posting so they
don't have to scroll to the bottom of every post not trimmed.

Quick what is 27.4% of 6,894,577

The problem I have with you is if you don't have an answer...don't answer. Do
you condem people that shop with a computer, do their banking and check writing
with a computer. I mean why use microsoft word when you can use a typewriter. If
you would follow your own advice you never would have got one of dem dar new
fangled computers.